Stainless Steel Steam Retort For Sterilization
Stainless Steel Steam Retort includes body, lid, swivels, tracks, seals, rollers, locking wedge, steam, and nozzle, cooling pipe and valves and so on.Send Inquiry
Stainless Steel Steam Retort for Sterilization
To ensure safety, horizontal sterilization pot adopts KANS interlocking device and no pressure door institutions that are approval by the national labor security department. Double insurance ensures safe operation. This series of sterilization pot takes saturated steam as heating medium (also are suitable for hot water for heating media through local management way changes) to supple the compressed air to operate count-pressure. To infuse the cold water (warm water) directly forced cooling. Stainless Steel Steam Retort can be used in food sterilization in different packaging. With advantages such as easy operation and low operating cost. Stainless Steel Steam Retort is the most common sterilization equipment in industrial food production.
Structure of Autoclave:
Stainless Steel Steam Retort includes body, lid, swivels, tracks, seals, rollers, locking wedge, steam, and nozzle, cooling pipe and valves and so on.
The control system includes PLC control, touch screen and control cabinet.
Accessories includes pallet, pallet trucks, outside carts, circulation pump, water pump, pipe valve.
Usage of Autoclave:
Stainless Steel Steam Retort is widely used in meat products, soybean products, egg products, poultry, fruits and vegetables, tea drinks, snack food processing, pharmaceutical industry and other fields.
1. metal containers
2. plastic containers
3. soft bag
Characteristics of Autoclave:
1. Semi-automatic computer control the temperature, sterilization time, pressure protection, product cooling.
2. Energy saving and easy to operate.
3. Stainless Steel Steam Retort can use hot water cycle sterilization and steam sterilization.
4. Stainless Steel Steam Retort is suitable for vacuum package, cans, glass bottles, and plastic package, edible and other food.
5. Setting several sterilization processes according to different products.