Water Immersion Sterilizer Autoclave
Water immersion sterilizer autoclave use steam jet to heat the content to about 121 degree C for 10 to 30 minutes.Send Inquiry
Water immersion sterilizer autoclave working flow:
Water immersion sterilizer autoclave use steam jet to heat the content to about 121 degree C for 10 to 30 minutes. After cooling, cool water or ice water was introduced to the water immersion sterilizer autoclave chamber for a rapid cooling. After the cooling process, we finished the sterilization batch. So, Water immersion sterilizer autoclave working process should be like this:
· Loading glass jar / fish tin can or any other package into the autoclave basket.
· Push the sterilization baskets into the water immersion sterilizer autoclave chamber and seal the door.
· Pump process water into the water immersion sterilizer autoclave body.
· Turn on the steam inlet valve to start the pre-heating process.
· Add some compressed air into the autoclave or open the pressure relief valve to control the pressure at a suitable level.
· Pump cooling water to theautoclave chamber or plate heat exchanger (if exist) for cooling
· Unloading the tin can / glass jar / bottle and finish the sterilization batch
Benefits of Water immersion sterilizer autoclave:
· Quick heating in preheating process
· uniform heat distribution in water immersion sterilizer autoclave chamber
· Rapid and even cooling.
· Low electricity, steam and water consumption.
· Safe counter pressure control during all process phases.
· Accurate temperature control
· Suitable for different types and sizes of package.